Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dr. Hoffmann’s license has been suspended


Message from Mike From the Wisc Lyme Yahoo Board:

Re: Dr. Hoffmann
It has come to my attention that Dr. Hoffmann’s license has been suspended. The suspension may go into effect next week. The attorney assured us a deal was in place and there was no need for concern. Obviously this is not the case.

I’m speaking with several folks involved in this matter and trying to get a clear picture of what transpired. I should have a further update later this evening. It’s very suspicious to me that a deal is struck, folks are informed not to show up for the hearing and then a suspension is ordered.

The hearing room was packed with TV crews today to cover the case against Doctor’s writing absentee excuses for protesters in the state capitol this past March.
I will update as I get info.

-Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment