Wednesday, November 23, 2011



I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.


I am thankful I can see much to admire in all religions.






Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~William A. Ward


Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. ~G.B. Stern


If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart


The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. ~John E. Southard


Gratitude is the best attitude. ~Author Unknown


Thou hast given so much to me,
Give one thing more, - a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleaseth me,
As if Thy blessings had spare days,
But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise.
~George Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment