Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Add a Message for Deepak!

Our dear friend Jenny Rush has a very inspiring blog, Lyme Thriving. In case you haven't seen it yet, you must check it out!  Jenny is one of the people I know who actually got much better. She didn't just do one treatment or the other, she used an approach from the physical and spiritual side. Please check out her blog to read her story and tips on healing.

For right now, Jenny is putting forth an action to get Deepak Chopra involved in our Lyme plight. Deepak has tweeted a post from Jenny's Lyme blog so we are hoping he will be open to help us. We know he is a busy man but wow, what a great person to have on our side, right? So we all have to do our part in reaching out to him.

Jenny has started a post for him on her blog where we can all leave comments for him to read. Please stop by and leave your comment. Let him know what you have gone through. Make sure to keep it a reasonable length though. When things get to lengthy people tend to skin instead of read the whole post.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dr Chopra,

    I first want to say thank you for your willingness to stand up for the Lyme community. I am certain you will get many stories, so I will try to keep this short. I was diagnosed with Chronic Lyme in October 2010. It was determined that I most likely contracted the disease in 1983 when I was in a body cast after having hip surgery. We believe that at sometime when my parents had me outside on a blanket in the yard and the tick climbed inside my cast. I have been diagnosed with many things, have seen more doctors than I can count and I have been on so many medications that I probably could own my own pharmacy. Anyway, life with a chronic disease has been a nightmare. Treatment with oral medication has placed my in the hospital twice, a PICC line damaged my skin so bad that I had massive blisters covering a 6 inch area of my skin, plus the line got infected. I recently was also diagnosed with Mycroplasma Pneumoniae. I am not getting better. I am just fighting to hang on. My doctor and I are looking into Oxygen Therapy and/or a Venous Port in my chest for IV antibiotics. Any advice you can give to the Lyme community would be wonderful. I truly thank you for your time and heart that you are sharing with us.

    God bless you,
    Sydni Gauwitz

    ReplyDelete